Tech Support Analyst I
We are looking for bright and motivated IT pros to to support our application hosting service customers. Provide top-notch support via phone, email and a help-desk system. This is a full-time position with compensation starting in the $18-20/hr range and includes fully covered health insurance and generous perks.
• Answer support phone calls and assist with customers questions.
• Reply to tickets in our help-desk system (WHMCS) to resolve customers issues.
• Install Windows Server operating system for new customers.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Update and patch Windows and QuickBooks software.
• Diagnose slowness and connectivity issues.
• Add / Delete users accounts for customers.
• At least 2 years of proven work experience supporting a Windows Active Directory environment.
• Familiarity with QuickBooks.
• Basic knowledge on Citrix.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to “own your tasks” when assigned and take them to completion with little supervision.
• Must be detail oriented, and create good documentation on projects.
About Cloud 9:
Cloud hosting applications and essential services for small businesses and accounting firms. Cloud 9 brings all your critical business and accounting applications into the cloud so you can increase productivity and collaborate with ease all for a fraction of the cost of your current IT services.