Uploading files using FileZilla Print this Article
Complete FTP series
2. Uploading files using FileZilla
This tutorial assumes you already have FileZilla running on your computer and are connected to a remote server.
Now let's learn how to upload or transfer a file to a remote server.
1) Select a few files you would like to upload. To select multiple files, press CTRL on your keyboard.
2) Right click the selected files.
3) Click upload.
That's it! The files have been uploaded to the remote server and can be seen here.
Let's learn how to download files. First let's delete one from the local directory and then download it from the remote server.
4) Right click on this file.
5) Click delete.
6) The file has been deleted. Let's download it from the remote server now. Select the file by right clicking on it and choose download.
The file has been downloaded.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to upload or transfer files to and from a remote server.
Was this answer helpful?
Anonymous FTP is a setting which allows users to login to your FTP server anonymously by not...
An FTP account is used to login to an FTP server and transfer files to and from the server. FTP...
By default, logging into FTP will open the root directory of your account. In order for files to...
Complete FTP series 7. Configuring your website in CuteFTP This tutorial assumes you already...
Complete FTP series 16. Configuring your website in FlashFXP This tutorial assumes you...